Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome ...

to my blog site. In the upcoming weeks, you will find information and posts regarding instructional strategies and concepts for creating an effective online learning environment. This site is a component of a degree program in which I enrolled. I have intentions of applying knowledge gained, towards the creation of future courses and/or programs. There is much yet to learn, and I encourage any and all comments from visitors to this site. Thanks for visiting, and feel free to stop by again!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sheri,

    I will be following you throughout this course. I am very eager to learn about your personal experience with online strategies and concepts.

    Thanks,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to following your blog and learning with you.

    Anna Swihart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheri -- I'll be following your blog for this course. Looking forward to it. Michelle Flamos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheri

    I look forward to following your blog and hearing your thoughts on this topic of online instructional strategies.

    Thanks,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete